|Date Posted:||Sep 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 30000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Our expatriate staff go on home leave to their countries regularly. Very frequently our staff both National and Expatriate go to different countries to participate in trainings, meetings, workshops. Our Sr. officials and distinguished guests from other countries also visit Afghanistan regularly. So, we are looking for an experienced, dynamic, smart staff as a Communication and protocol officer who has good relationship with the travel agency and with the Kabul Intl. Airport Authority.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ticketing following the official procedure
2. Maintaining good relationship with Kabul Intl. Airport Authority.
3. Managing permission for vehicle from the Airport Authority to receive Sr. Official and guests from the terminal area.
4. Managing permission for staff to receive Sr. Official and guests from the terminal area.
5. Obtaining Visa and work permit for the Expatriate staff.
6. Any other task assigned by the Management.
1. At least 12 class graduate.
2. Previous experience in relevant field.
3. Good communication skills in English.
4. Staff having work experience with the travel agency or at Airport are encouraged to apply.