|Date Posted:||Sep 11, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 1, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Assistance for Health, Education and Development - AHEAD:
AHEAD as a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit organization established by Afghan trained professionals those are committed to contribute in improvement of civil society, , social development, public health and educational programs. AHEAD is registered under license number 1259 in Ministry of Economy, with the long term Vision of the realization and development of vibrant and vital civil society, community development, public health and education in Afghanistan where the interest, concerns and dignity of the civilians are taken seriously and more people have access to resources. The Mission of considered as: contribution to improve the quality of Afghan families life through provision and distribution of quality health, education services, awareness, community development, civil society development, capacity building and research.
Assistance for Health, Education and Development (AHEAD) is implementining SEHATMANDI project in Nuristan province and need for Community Midwife for below HFs.
1 Mandol CHC
1 Kolam SHC
1 Kewisht SHC
1 Katar Gambair SHC
Requires travel to provinces:
Fluency in Pashto and Dari
Computer Skill is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for antenatal, post natal care services for clients.
• Attend delivery in the health facilities.
• Follow up of antenatal, postnatal patients.
• Keep record of related patients.
• Referral of complicated and obstructed deliveries to appropriate health facilities.
• Participate in the related training programs.
• Provided health education to maternal and new born care to the clients.
• Prepare and make HMIS and other medical reports.
• Perform any other required project related tasks.
• Participate in provision of 24-hour, six-day night duty which may require evening, night.
• Follow established departmental policies, procedures and objectives; continuous quality improvement initiative; safety, environmental, and infection prevention standards.
• Participate in weekly meeting of health facility to share information and discuss the cases of the week.
• Filling portograph for each delivery.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Nooristan
Graduated from related Faculty.
At least 2 years of work experience in related field.
Fluency in local language.
Self motivated and be punctual.
Good counseling skill.