|Date Posted:||Oct 1, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 6, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||34000 - 39000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||3 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its head quarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and social Council of the United Nations and is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for International Red Cross and red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside Since then, IRA continued providing assistances in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan and qurbani programs.
Under the overall supervision and guidance of the Project Officer, the incumbent undertakes the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mobilize the community and beneficiaries and provide them awareness regarding the project activities.
- Support the team in planning and organizing community’s awareness, campaigns, behaviour change communication and community mobilization sessions.
- Engage and mobilize community members in one to one and group sessions.
- Work closely with the community elders and CDCs in selecting the target communities.
- Help in finding women headed, elderly headed, child headed families for unskilled working opportunity.
- Conduct awareness training and conduct information campaign on the field according to the communities’ knowledge levels.
- Prepare work plan, schedules and report for all activities.
- Any other official related tasks may assign to him/her
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Disaster Management, Community Development and any relevant field.
- Must have 2-3 years experience of working as social worker/community mobilizer, preferability with Irrigation and Canal Construction Projects.