|Date Posted:||Mar 9, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Manage and monitor the performance of outlets within his defined area of responsibility to optimize sales and customer satisfaction
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Plan his/her teamâ€™s work in order to achieve assigned sales targets.
2. Maintain companyâ€™s image and increase customersâ€™ satisfaction.
3. Handle outlets administrative work.
4. Monitor his/her teamâ€™s performance.
5. Reports to direct supervisor all practices and operations suggesting solutions for existing problems.
6. Coach his/her team members acting as a role model.
7. Perform regular visits to all assigned locations to maintain quality and explore opportunities for improvement.
University degree (Bachelor degree).
1-3 years of experience in the related field.
Skills and Abilities:
â€¢ Language requirements: English, Dari and Pashto
â€¢ Very good computer skills
â€¢ Strong communication skills
â€¢ Strong people and resources management skills
â€¢ Flexible with ability to manage stress and pressure
â€¢ Creative and decision maker