|Date Posted:||Sep 27, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 3, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
This position is held to supervise and monitor Sanction Screening Payments and Reporting suspicious activities and transactions in line with AML&CFT Laws, Sanction Policy, Regulation bank FCC Policy and compliance SOP
Duties & Responsibilities:
EXPECTED END RESULTS MAJOR ACTIVITIES
1. Onboarding Customer Pre-Screening - Receiving the requested screening through the centralize banking database “DMS System interface” from branches.
- Make sure that all Natural / Legal persons’ names including but not limited to president / vice president / Directors / UBOs / Signatories of accounts are accurately filled in screening information sheet according to documents as per SOP.
- Putting the required fields in Clink for screening
- Reviewing alerts generated by the automated Sanction Screening software (Compliance Link)
- Making decision whether the alerts are false positive, true match or Fuzzy match
- Putting a proper comment in Clink with their final decision (False Positive, Pending review or True Match).
- Printing the screening form.
- Record keeping/MIS
2. Full Screening Requested -Receiving the requested screening through email
-Reviewing the documents and request
-Record keeping the requested full screening
-Putting the required fields in Clink for screening
-Reviewing alerts generated by the automated Sanction Screening software (Compliance Link)
-Making decision whether the alerts are false positive, true match or need more documents
-Putting a proper comment in Clink with their final decision (False Positive and True Match)
-Confirming the email
-Saving all documents
3. Performance of audit period -Have performance in external and internal audit period
-have a team work in the performance
-Collecting/providing documents as per request of audit
-Try to have the best result and performance
4. Preparation of MIS -Making Daily repot
5. Reviewing the Emails -Each 5 min should check the emails
-checking and taking action based on email
6. Others -Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor
-Each and every tasks should be performed as per compliance procedures, SOP, Sanction Policy and practices.
Bachelor or higher degree on Law studies or BBA
At least 1 years on Bank Compliance.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Communication & Team working
Sanction Screening – software’s