|Date Posted:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Reference:||Sky-CO - 19 - 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Sky International Insurance :
A professional organization dedicated to providing clients with the best insurance solutions possible, maintain efficient working environment which helps each and every person his/her personal goals. Our highest priority is to earn clients trust, loyalty and friendship while offering excellent service, comprehensive insurance policies and attractive rates. We endeavor to understand your insurance needs and financial situation to provide you with quality Information, services, products and options to extremely satisfy your insurance needs.
We are looking for a Compliance Officer to ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules. You will also review employees’ work and provide advice on compliance.
To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions. You should be familiar with risk management and our industry’s standards. If you also have a sharp business acumen, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
· Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
· Draft and revise company policies
· Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
· Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
· Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
· Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
· Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
· Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
· Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field
· Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) is a plus
· Having 3 years work experience in same field.