|Date Posted:||Feb 18, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Feb 28, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||5 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
Draft, update & administer company policies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft, update and administer company policies (anti-bribery and corruption, third party procurement and due diligence, conflicts of interest, financial integrity, etc.) and ensure that policies conform to applicable laws and regulations including, as appropriate, standards of the OMB Uniform Guidance.
- Provide effective training and draft company communications on compliance program and related policies in both English and local language as required.
- Review contracts with legal team and identify and advise on potential compliance risks.
- Develop and oversee control systems and third-party due diligence processes to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Provide guidance in interpreting and executing applicable laws and regulations and contract and grant award terms and conditions.
- Work with finance team and program staff to ensure that key processes and systems are in place to manage grant risk assessments, donor financial compliance, reporting management processes, and streamlining internal financial reports to deliver more efficient, effective reports and analysis.
- Carry out corporate governance activities and initiatives; risk assessment and management; implementing periodic compliance program and policy reviews.
· Bachelors’ degree required; Masters in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, or Law preferred.
· Compliance, program management or grants management certifications desired
· 2 - 3 years PQE compliance and/or consulting experience with a leading business, government agency or international organization
· Residence and work experience in Afghanistan
· Experience engaging with business teams and support functions (e.g., finance, IT and human resources), clients, regulators and government entities.
· Experience in media or IT industries preferable but not required
· Knowledge of 2 CFR 200 (US OMB Uniform Guidance for Grants and Agreements)
· Prior work with US or other government agencies and/or international organizations
· Fluency in English (both written and spoken) and either Pashto or Dari is required
· Business oriented decision-maker and team player/builder
· Ability to plan, stay focused, meet deadlines and achieve measurable results
· Excellent negotiator and communicator to advise and explain complex compliance matters
· Excellent presentation skills
· Administrative and IT skills including expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications
· Analytical, risk-based thinker with strong attention to detail
· Problem-solver and enabler of business with integrity
· Tactful, mature, courteous, flexible and a positive collaborative attitude
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.