|Date Posted:||Aug 20, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Responsible for the Construction activities at Site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for daily construction work items performed by the contractor/subcontractor to ensure work is performed in accordance with contract documents including plans, profiles, cross-sections, details, general notes and technical specifications and in according to schedule.
2. Prepare daily report of observations of the work performed by the contractorâ€™s work force under the supervision. Report should be supplemented by photograph, field notes, work location station (change), type of equipment used, material, personnel, and conclusion whether work was performed according to contract documents or not.
3. File a notice of non-compliance report with Project Manager in case a work item is not performed in accordance with the contract documents.
4. Document schedule slippage due to non-performance of contractorâ€™s work force, use of substandard material, substandard or insufficient number of tools and equipment. Photos and detailed notes should be kept throughout the work operation.
5. Supervise survey, Design, safety, Quality Control, Technical Specification of Project, and should Implement the project in time.
6. Responsible for attending meeting with Client.
7. Responsible for getting instructions, change orders, Technical Advice from the client, and follow it up back.
8. Work closely with Engineering team, clients and subcontractors to extract and articulate technical responses to them.
9. Will be able to arrange their staff on daily base.
10. Must complete each construction item according to the time Line.
11. Will act as a representative of the company.
12. Ability to identify equipment needed for and understand of the testing procedures for field testing in accordance with USACE requirements.
13. Perform a variety of functions relating to project support under the direction of the Project Manager.
14. Carry out any other relevant duties requested by the Management
1. Bachelors in Engineering
2. 3 - 5 years of experience
4. Working Experience with USACE
5. Proficiency in English, Dari/Pushto