|Date Posted:||Apr 15, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 29, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Mumtaz Construction Group:
Mumtaz Construction Group is a dominant civil engineering company in Afghanistan. Mumtaz was incorporated in 1991 with the intent of turning into a key solution in executing big projects in Afghanistan. Mumtaz Construction Group is registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
Mumtaz Construction Group is looking for an experienced Construction Manager / Project Manager who can meet the above criteria. The water supply project is completed in Faizabad and the Construction Manager main responsibility is to:
1. Accommodation and Air ticket each 2 months are provided.
2. Salary as per company salary scale – can be negotiated.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the training program to new trainees.
- Do some minor rehabilitation works, if any.
- Communicate with the Engineering Department if any comments on As-built drawings and Operation Manual is raised by the Consultant.
- Communicate with Consultant.
- Prepare and submit the final invoice.
- Handover of the project to the Employer – Ministry of urban development and Afghanistan Water Supply and Sewerage Corporation
1. Civil or hydrology Engineer with minimum of 10 years’ experience in Construction of water pipe schemes, pump stations, installation of pumps and pump overhead, chorine units and Generator Sets.
2. English language: Competent in Reading, Writing and Speaking.