|Date Posted:||Nov 26, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 5, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Required Languages:||English & pashto,Dari|
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) - founded in 2006 is a unique four-party public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. The evolution of FMIC from a children’s hospital to an-all-inclusive healthcare facility in 13 years speaks volumes about its growth and impacts. With the availability of 169 beds, modern facilities and above all, well-trained human resources, FMIC has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. Being the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, FMIC envisions to be a leading institute of excellence and innovation in healthcare, research and education, providing exemplary, safe, comprehensive, accessible, sustainable services to Afghanistan and surrounding regions, while positively impacting the lives of patients and all others whom it serves.
Perform pregnancy management, prenatal care, labor, and pueperium beside this diagnosis and treat disorders related to the female reproductive system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The selected candidates will :
1. Perform pregnancy management, prenatal care, labor, and pueperium.
2. Diagnosis and treat disorders related to the female reproductive system
3. Conduct clinics for women with gynecologic or obstetrical problem.
4. Train health care providers in FMIC in Gynecology and obstetrics.
5. Participate in academic and pedagogic programs.
6. Conduct research project in maternal and child health
7. Assure the quality standards as defined by the institution
Candidates should be/have:
- Qualified Medical Doctor with specialize degree in Gynecology & Obstetrics.
- At least three years of experience as a consultant in a recognized hospital for Gynecology & Obstetrics.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dari and or Pashto.
· Good Communication and interpersonal skills in Dari, English and Pashto language
· Having sound knowledge of computer skill specially in MS Office program