|Date Posted:||Jan 8, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 20, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keeps track of all sub-contractors contract status and changes;
- Review individual project contracts and provide necessary comments and corrections, if required.
- Follow up, resolve and maintain record of entire program/ Project Contractual related issues
- Ensures appropriate soft and hard copy filing of relevant contractual documents and related correspondence as well
- Keeps track of invoices and their status, liaise with finance and monitoring unitson invoices processing
- Liaises with relevant GPI units on contract-related issues;
- Shares in a proactive manner the necessary information with others.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Head of PMU.
- At least BA degree Public Administration, Business Administration or relevant fields.
- At least 2 â€“ 5 years experience in related fields with government or non government organizations.
- Excellent English, Dari and Pashto language skills.
- Good knowledge of computers
- Good knowledge of drafting routine correspondence
- Ability to maintain transparency, confidentiality and accountability
- Strong communication skills