|Date Posted:||Oct 2, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Administering subcontracts, knowledge of Government Contracts, Procurement and grants regulation.
2. Strategic review of Subcontractor performance.
3. Preparing monthly contract status reports.
4. Preparation and negotiation of procurement contracts.
5. Managing and negotiating confliction situations and contractual agreements.
6. Coordination and management of schedules, commercial records.
7. All contract activities from request for quotes to close out of contract.
8. Monitoring variance, contractor compliance, updates, and commercial terms and overseeing the administration for the project deed.
9. To provide cost effective and efficient support in contract administration to project in a safe, reliable and sustainable manner.
10. Development and management of systems for administration of project, including document control, a quality management system, project planning and financial reporting.
1. A relevant Degree with at least 3 years post Qualification Experience.
2. Experience in a commercial environment.
3. Experience in drafting contracts
4. A sound knowledge of Contract law.
5. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
6. The ability to negotiate at a senior level.
7. The ability to see the big picture as well as having an eye for detail.
8. A confident and proactive approach to dealing with staff across the organization
9. A legal background would be seen as ideal, however not as essential as the depth of experience from a similar background