|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 31, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Afghanistan Land Authority:
ARAZI is seeking for a qualified national Contracts and Compliance Specialist who can take the overall charge of legal structure for the contracts, Identifying legal gaps or deviation within the contracts, Proposing amendments to the contracts.
The incumbent will report to the L and Lease Enforcement Director and Deputy Director on regular and on ad hoc basis. He/she will have full knowledge Afghanistanâ€™s Land Management Law and Procurement Law. The incumbent will splendidly perform the following tasks and duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing the terms of the contracts and the performance of the tenants and is included as a member in the
- Developing contracts evaluation procedure.
- Developing tenantâ€™s appraisal procedure.
- Developing contracts deviation and gaps finding procedure.
- Developing formats for contracts amendments, renewal and other related templates.
- Developing compliance procedure on various types of lease.
- Developing tenantâ€™s performance reviews and rating procedure as per terms and clauses of contracts.
- The contracts specialist is to work on legal structure for the contracts and identifying legal gaps or deviation
respectively within the contracts.
- Proposes amendments to the contracts, reviewing the
performance of the tenants as per terms of the contracts and check list.
- Monitoring the performance of tenants, their business plan follow-ups, and finally rates the tenants for further
handling of its case.
- Contract negotiations, administration, terminations and close-outs, and performing renewal of contracts planning.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Agriculture, Business Administration and Economics
- 5 to 7 years progressive experience in Agriculture, Lease and other related field with public/ private organizations, UNor NGOs.
- Land Management Law
- Procurement Law
- Lease related skills
- Understanding of governmental policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dari and Pashto
- Office Package, other softwares, Dari/Pashto/English Typing
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Stress management skills
- Report writing skills
- Trustworthy, patient, and accurate
- Managerial skills
- Team Player
- Good Organizational Behavior