|Date Posted:||Mar 31, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 4, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
Under the supervision of the Provincial Administration Officer and as a member of the Administration Unit, the Cook will be responsible to cook possible required food daily for AREDP PMO Staff and for special events when directed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook different types of food
- Determine food needs and quantities based upon daily usage
- Maintain clean work areas, utensils and equipments
- Clean the kitchen and dishes after lunch, and as required
- Over all responsibilities of the kitchen management
- Perform any other related job as advised by the supervisor
Reports to the Provincial Administration Officer, and accountable to AREDP Senior Management.
1. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
5 Years - subject to annual renewal extensions based on performance. There is an initial probation period of 3 months, and the initial contract will be until 31 December 2010.
- At least 1 year related work experience in an office environment preferably as a cook;
- Familiarity with using relevant equipment such as micro wave, etc...,
- Good spoken command of Dari and Pashto languages required;
- Must be extremely reliable, trustworthy, and a good team worker;
- Flexible in working hours.