|Date Posted:||Jan 3, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 14, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) began as an agency that provided licenses to companies wishing to invest in Afghanistan. AISA has now evolved into a pro-active institution on promoting and attracting investment to Afghanistan. AISA, having its main office in Kabul and regional offices in Herat, Kandahar, Mazar-i-sharif, Nangharhar, Khost, Kunduz, Paktia, Faryab and Helmand province, delivers a wide range of services to investors all over the country.
To efficiently process and complete the required steps in food preparation and maintain hygiene in the kitchen, treat guests with friendly and properly manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Respect rule and regulations of the organization, obey and respect superiors, having honesty, integrity and commitment.
2. Cook and prepare lunch for staff.
3. Purchase groceries and cooking materials from market.
4. Prepare food other then lunch for staff from time to time as requested.
5. Maintain organization of all food storage areas.
6. Maintain Food and the kitchen environment hygienic.
7. Provide courteous service to our guests and be cordial to all Team Members.
8. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
9. Undertake other tasks may be assigned from time to time by respective supervisor.
Education and Work Experience:
At least 12 class graduate.
2-3 years work experience in cooking and food preparation, preferably with national or international organization.
Must be able to maintain a high level of sanitation/cleanliness in area as well as equipment.
Ability to work with Team Members without judgment or criticism.
Good knowledge of different food preparation, knowledge of foreign food making is desirable.
Language Skills (Dari and Pashto) English knowledge will be a valuable advantage.