|Date Posted:||Jul 4, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 6, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||12000 - 21000 AFG monthlyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Afghanistan Cricket Board:
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket. It works for the development of cricket, and players in the country, and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Therefore, applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience
The cook has overall responsibility to prepare the food for all staff of the ACB according to the food menu provided by ACB. The cook should make sure that all the cook related activities should be done on time in more professional manner.
The Cook will report to Admin/HR Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Prepare and serve daily meals as required;
2. Keep the kitchen and cooking utensils clean at all times - this includes the shelving, refrigerator, floors, oven etc.
3. Follow good hygienic rules in personal cleanliness and food preparation;
4. Assist in any cleaning and household work, as required;
5. Responsible for receiving and inventorying the household item supplies such as cleaning supplies, toilette paper, batteries etc. Maintain a register of goods in/out.
6. Responsible for the oversight of the responsible use of household items.
7. Responsible for ordering more supplies at the end of each month or as required - in coordination with supervisor office administration;
6. Assist the administrative management in organizing parties and meetings with guests.
7. Prepare shopping needs and do shopping as necessary, always trying to keep costs down to reasonable levels.
8. Responsible for maintaining a supply of standard, household items and food items - such as water, sugar, salt, milk and other items as specified by each member.;
9. be available to help the Admin Officer to organize parties and meetings
10. Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a good manner that the staffs do not complain.
11. Prepare the quality and delicious food with fewer expenses; provide the tea on time to the staff.
12. Look after the external guest and provide teas and any other stuff required by the ACB staff at that time.
13. Prepare a food menu and consult with his/her supervisor in consultation with the supervisor and apply it in the ACB.
14. Maintain good behavior with ACB staff and never give the chance of complaint.
14. Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
The cook may be required to travel in country to other ACB offices or facilities
Graduation from 12 Grade
Ability to Read, write and communicate in local languages.
At least 5 years of work experience.
Excellent verbal communication skills
-Able to cook Afghani famous dishes
- able to cook foreign dishes
- able to provide table service food
- able to cook Burger/Pizza and other fast food
-able to provide vegetarian dishes
-able to manage different events meals services in one time.