|Date Posted:||Apr 13, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 18, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Follows and maintains defined standards of sanitation for personnel, food preparation, kitchen equipment, and the cafeteria unit.
2. Preparation of food for international and local staff.
3. Follows and maintains defined standards of sanitation for personnel, food preparation, kitchen equipment.
1. Attends relevant training classes, workshops, and meetings will be preferable.
2. Knowledge of basic food handling techniques, safety work practices, and ability to use kitchen tools and equipment.
3. Demonstrated ability to plan for and prepare high quality meals.
4. Experience to cook international food.