|Date Posted:||Jun 17, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||10000 - 20000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
ABIF currently seeks a cook.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Report to the Administrative Officer or Financial Manager.
2. Cook food stuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, and numbers of portions to be served;
3. Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas in order to ensure cleanliness and functional operation;
4. Direct activities of one or more workers who assist in preparing and serving meals.
5. Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures;
6. Determine meal prices based on calculations of ingredient prices;
7. Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs;
8. Should know how to cook at least for 20 different Afghan foods.
Be Afghan National, with 5 year experience in cooking required, Organizational skills and ability to perform job tasks in a timely manner. References for recent work must be provided.