|Date Posted:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Reference:||V # ADM 019 April 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Counterpart International STEP:
The Cook Assistant is under the direct supervision of the Counterpart STEP Admin and HR Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work Saturday through Thursday 6 days in a week official working hours is from 7:00AM to 4:00PM.
2. Clean food preparation area, cooking, surfaces and utensils.
3. Cook the exact number of items serving, working on several different orders simultaneously.
4. Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
5. Wash and preparation clean food requirements for quality and quantity.
6. Clean, kitchen, dishes and dining room.
1. Clean areas as assigned
2. Ensure that the meeting room and dining rooms are clean.
3. Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the appropriate person
4. Keep clean area, space and tidy at all time and cleaning materials safely stored.
5. Be prepared to receive and undertake further training as required by the Office.
1. Any qualification.
2. 1-2 Years of Experience in cooking, cleaner.
3. Honest, active, hardworking, punctual.