|Date Posted:||Apr 26, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 25, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About UA Telecom:
About Us: UA Telecom is a fast-growing ISP, operating in Afghanistan since 2009, providing fast & reliable Internet services all over Afghanistan through Wireless, Fiber Optic, Microwave and VSAT platforms. For more info please visit our website www.uatelecom.af
Responsible for the coordination of all sales activities with assigned customers in assigned markets. Provide regular customer contact and service to established accounts. Actively seek to acquire new customers and assist the Sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supporting Sales and Marketing Manager to develop and implement the company’s sales and market expansion strategy to ensure year on year growth.
2. Launching incentive programs to generate and increase sales.
3. Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
4. Assisting Account Executives in the preparation of proposals and presentations.
5. Leading, directing and motivating the subordinate sales team.
6. Gaining a thorough understanding of every customers’ needs in order to offer them the best solution.
7. Maintaining staff attendance and punctuality reports.
8. Promptly handling customer complaints.
9. Field training new sales representatives.
10. Monitoring and responding to changing service level requirements.
11. Carrying out staff performance reviews.
12. Addressing individual and group training needs.
13. Achieve the targeted sales goal.
14. Motivate sales staff to achieve their sales target.
15. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
16. Manage multiple accounts at one time and with the ability to multi-task.
17. Attend trade shows to identify new services and products.
18. Coach, train, counsel and discipline employees.
19. Evaluate on-the-job performance of sales team.
20. Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers.
21. Ensure promotions are in with company’s standards.
22. Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets.
23. Collect daily reports from subordinates and submit to line manager
24. Daily and monthly report to line manager.
25. Prepare weekly and monthly plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in BBA
A minimum of 2 to 3 years previous sales experience.
Experience of selling services to large enterprises or entities.
Prior experience of working in an ISP, telecom or technology company would be advantageous.
A commercially aware self-starter who is able to work with minimum management to achieve monthly sales targets.
Skilled and experienced in Contract negotiation and completion
Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
Fluent in Dari, Pashto and English language.