|Date Posted:||Jul 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 22, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Social Science|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Parsa Technologies:
History Parsa Technologies was established newly in 2012. The major part of Parsa Technologies business covers mainly all the Software industry and software outsourcing services. Therefore Parsa Technology has a high level of financial stability and capability to develop new directions of its business. Location Parsa Technology is situated in Kabul, Afghanistan. Kabul has a high scientific and educational potential in Afghanistan. We have a capability to hire highly educated experts graduated from Technical Universities and Scientific Research Institutes over the world. Our employees are well informed about the latest achievements in Information Technology, and the company takes part in the further development of innovation potential of Afghanistan. Target Market Parsa Technologies positions itself as a provider of software services and development for medium to enterprise sized companies in Afghanistan. We have a wide experience and a good knowledge in Software Engineering, Smart Building, and Network Architecture and Designs and IT Consultancy Services.
Vacancy # PT#000245
Position: Business Development Specialist
Department: Business Development Department
Company1: PARSA Technologies ltd.
Duty Station: Kabul (Market oriented)
Duration: 12 months (3 months probationary)
Requires travel to provinces:
Knowledge Management and Learning
- Shares knowledge and experience;
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development and applies newly acquired skills.
Development and Operational Effectiveness
- Ability to perform a broad range of parallel specialized activities
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills;
Leadership and Self-Management
- Focuses on result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexity.
· Ability to handle daily tasks mainly in the field.
· Ability to establish good working relations with a range of stakeholders.
· Ability to coach, mentor, and develop people skills.
· Ability to focus on results
· Consistently approaches work with energy in a positive and constructive attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Sales & marketing specialist will work under the overall guidance of the Chief Executive Officer and under direct supervision of the Business Development Advisor.
He/she will work in close collaboration with the Software Development Department and Value Added Service (VAS) department and will fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
· Planning, executing and leading of new business strategies
· Develop/review/update business related policies and procedures
· Inspiring and informing the stakeholders in terms of marketing strategies and opportunities for growth and innovation
· Developing a broad range of services in lined with business vision
· Establishing new business strategies focusing on PARSA and differential in the market
· Collaborate with PARSA to use stakeholder’s feedback and competitor comparisons to improve and increase revenue
· Drafting, developing and evaluating of the strategic plans and policies for a better implementation and control.
· Researching the market and establishing short, mid and long - term objectives to enrich the strategic policies of PARSA.
· Planning, leading and coordinating for the implementation of the strategies and policies.
· Managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
· Conducting market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
· Developing and implementing marketing plans for new and existing products.
· Managing the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
· Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all marketing activities and results
· Determining and managing the marketing budget
· Meet with customers for pre and post sales services
· Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the CEO
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Three years of experience in business development.
· Bachelors in Business Administration, Social Science, or equivalent subject
· Professional on MS office package