|Date Posted:||Nov 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 3, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
About Roshan (TDCA):
Roshan (Telecom Development Company Afghanistan Ltd) is Afghanistanâ€™s leading telecommunications provider, with coverage in over 230 cities and towns and approximately 3.5 million active subscribers. Roshan directly employs more than 1,100 people and provides indirect employment to more than 25,000 people. Since its inception six years ago, Roshan has invested approximately $430 million in Afghanistan and is the countryâ€™s single largest investor and tax payer. Roshan is deeply committed to Afghanistanâ€™s reconstruction and socio-economic development. The Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED), part of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), is a major shareholder of Roshan and promotes private initiatives and building economically sound enterprises in the developing world. Also owned in part by Monaco Telecom International (MTI) and TeliaSonera, Roshan brings international expertise to Afghanistan and is committed to the highest standards of network quality and coverage for the people of Afghanistan.
POSITION TITLE Coordinator, Sales
Requires travel to provinces:
- Proven track record of being a team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to think outside of the norm and present new ways of getting things done
- Passion for success
- Courage to Innovate
- Commitment to continuous improvement
· Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Local National
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Widely support of Roshan sales into Mass market.
· Conduct field visits as per monthly beat plan (SRT)
· To ensure assigned retailers have sufficient stock of Sims as per their sales capacity
· Daily follow up with his distributor about proper supply/distribution of products to all allocated retailers
· Implementing daily, weekly and monthly plans in his area as directed by RSC
· Obliged to attain monthly and quarterly targets based on the plans given by the supervisor.
· Daily follow up & tracking of assigned distributor and retailers regarding their achievement vs. targets.
· Timely & regularly collection of CRI forms from retailers, and make sure the collection has to be minimum 95% of activated Sims for the month.
· Dispatching & pasting of updated marketing materials to Roshan POSs.
· Collaboration with team members for achieving the team work objectives & goals.
· Responsible to grow Roshan business in assigned geographical territory of one region.
· Sales managing of Roshan retailers for:
- Pick up & sales of Roshan products;
- CRI collection;
- Cleanness of PoS;
- Display of Roshan products and visibility;
- Able to contrast Operators’ products & services (advantages and disadvantages).
· Education to Roshan retailers for:
- Product and promotion knowledge;
- Sales skills trainings;
- Retailers’ commission structure;
- Roshan customer benefits;
- Trade promotion for retailers
· Availability of adequate Roshan POS in the geographical territory. and expansion of Roshan business in the territory by appointing new retailers
· Building up of a mutually beneficial relationship between assigned distributor, active retailers and Roshan Company.
· Being aware of competitors new products, promotions and future launching plans in order to report the accurate competition information to the supervisor
· To ensure active retailers of entire territory receive their monthly commissions announced by Roshan.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· At least 12th Pass, the degree holders are preferred.
· Minimum of two years Sales experience.