|Date Posted:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Sep 26, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing, Media, Journalism|
|Salary Range:||10000 - 15000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Out of chaos, there was a dream for change. We started the Click.af eCommerce platform in 2016 with the goal of providing the convenience of buying anything online from anywhere in Afghanistan, with just a few clicks.
Starting from a team of few, we pioneered the standard eCommerce and online marketplace in Afghanistan. Now with a team of 20 and more than 100 orders per day, we heading to become the leading eCommerce platform of Afghanistan.
We are looking for a creative writer who would run the journey building the leading e-commerce platform of Afghanistan with us. The writer will write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, products & websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential customers & products.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, customer service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting new assumptions for business growth, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing, Journalism or communications
- At least one to two years of writing work experience
- Able to write professionally in English, Dari & Pashto
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Submit a sample of your writing in English, Dari, Pashto along with your CV, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the below link:
- Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- For Afghan Nationals only