|Date Posted:||Mar 14, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Mar 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About FINCA Afghanistan:
The Mission of FINCA Afghanistan is to provide financial services to the lowest-income entrepreneurs, so they can create jobs build assets and improve their standard of living.FINCA International is one of the world's leading micro finance institutions, provides financial services to more than One Million clients through 23 wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America and the Middle East and South Asia (MESA) FINCA Afghanistan has over 350 employees and among one of the leading Microfinance providers in the country with its Islamic and enterprise friendly products. It is rapidly growing and is currently operating in Kabul, North and West Regions.
Core Banking support office is responsible for the support of FINCA Afghanistan users, regarding their daily issue/bugs/new configuration in the system, to make sure the system must be up and running at 24/7.
In addition, he will be responsible for Day end, month End and year end procedure,
Administration of security user maintenance and applying all fixes and patches issues by vendors to keep them up to date in terms of functionality, productivity and security.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand data and how it will be used
- Being hardworking and flexible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Administrate CBS, support to each department for all issues
· Support to customization module, report and request for update system
· Install and Integra application server
· Organize and prepare a whole set of Application CBS for new Branch installation
· Manage Users Access in System
· Inquiry data and report design
· Monitor Application and Performance
· Provide Class training to new user related CBS
· Prepare monthly Report to each department as requested
· Monitor Database and tune up performance
· Backup and Restore task including DR site.
· Respond for recovering from Database failure
· Support new project as assigned by management
· Run end of the day process
· Support Tablet lending application
· Support Agency banking application.
· Generate end of the report and share relevant department.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Strong knowledge of CBS.
· Degree or Diploma in Computer Engineering or related field
· 2 to 3-year work experience in any Core Banking support
· Knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016