|Date Posted:||Nov 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Excellent Planning and Construction Company (EPCC):
Excellent Planning and Construction Company EPCC is a nationally renowned engineering/construction firm specializing in design/built of infrastructure projects. EPCC is a registered private benefit construction and engineering services firm under a valid license#: D-22256 and Reg#: 45913 issued by Ministry of Commerce and Industry. EPCC is ISO certified Construction Company for standard of ISO 9001: 2015 with Certificate Number: DAB/QMS/16001016
Excellent Planning and Construction Company EPCC is a dynamic and fast growing company of Multi dimensional engineering skills dedicated to the challenging task of development of the beloved country Afghanistan.
EPCC, Established in 2004, it is geared to offer a very broad and varying range of construction and engineering services to provide individual or special demands, irrespective of the size of the project, on limited participation or total delivery system concept i.e., design stage to completion.
Cost Estimation engineer will be responsible for all aspects and requirements of project in terms of estimation, costing, bill preparations and invoicing.
The cost estimation engineer will report to the project team leader.
The cost estimation engineer must be an experienced and qualified engineer with the ability to work alone, meet deadlines, train related staff, and work individually and as part of a greater team effort.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The cost estimation engineer will be responsible for the following tasks, which include but are not limited to the followings:
1. Preparation of revised bill of quantities BOQ based on structures shop/working drawings and getting required approvals.
2. Preparation of measurement sheets, actual work done BOQ’s for project sub-contractors if any.
3. Preparation of Measurement sheets for each item of the works undertaken in the site.
4. Provision of all actual work done bill of quantities BOQ completed in the project site together with ENGINEER planning and estimation department
5. Provision of monthly Interim Payment Certificates IPC’s. The monthly invoice shall be prepared in close coordination with project ENGINEER. The invoice should be send to ENGINEER
6. Preparation of project weekly progress report for each project Bill.
7. Undertaking of other tasks related to the estimation, costing and quantity take off the project.
8. Any other tasks as per discretion of project contract representative and Team Leader, or as required by ENGINEER/client.
University Degree in Civil Engineering, Irrigation, Water Resource Engineering or equivalent in related field.
· Familiar with MS Excel and spreadsheets
· Knowledge of MS Office and other required Quantity taking off software
· Has full command on Auto Cad.
· Ability to work effectively with minimal direction.
· Must be good problem solver, analytical, creative, and innovative
· Strong communication skills in English (oral and written).
· Ability to work and contribute to team building environment.
· Must be able to communicate well.
· Must be team oriented