|Date Posted:||Apr 15, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||40950 None undefinedNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
In this context, MSF is recruiting 2 Country Accountant for a post and to reinforce its pool of replacement
Requires travel to provinces:
- very good knowledge of excel, word required
- knowledge of saga if possible
- at ease with computers
Duties & Responsibilities:
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
1) Corrects the accounting (ensures allocation and descriptions are correct, ensures receipts are presented correctly and that each entry is supported by a receipt), respecting the deadlines set by the Accounting Manager…
2) Write a monthly accounting feed back for every project and send it before the 20th of each month to the projects and Supports, trains and coaches the Cashiers, finance assistants and when needed the admin-fins in the projects in the following areas: SAGA encoding, archiving and filing of vouchers, cheque follow-up, contract follow-up, advance management, preparation of payroll bank transfer, daily cash management.
3) Ensures that all MSF financial policies and procedures are respected and reports any none compliance to the Accounting Manager.
4) Checks the bank- and cash reconciliations received from the field and informs the accounting manager in case of discrepancies, Check if all advance procedures are followed by the field and check if all advances are matched at the end of the month, Check if all the internal transfers are matching.
5) Ensures that all expenses are allocated according to the validated budget.
Can occasionally be asked to replace a cashier or a finance assistant if the need arises, regular visit from projects according to planning defined by the
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
6) Bachelor in Finance, Accountancy or Administration
7) Minimum of 2 years experiences in a similar position;
8) Dari, Pashtu and English are obligatory
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY
- Full Time
- Salary 40,950 AFN ( NON-NEGOTIABLE)