|Date Posted:||Jul 6, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 10 Years|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Bank Alfalah Afghanistan:
Bank Alfalah Limited started its operation at Afghanistan in 2005 and is providing Conventional Banking services in Kabul and Herat.
- Bank Alfalah Limited is the LARGEST FOREIGN BANK IN AFGHANISTAN .
- BAL Afghanistan is the main stream partner of Citibank NA in Afghanistan
- BAL Afghanistan is the only financial institute in Afghanistan that has a primary relationship with VISA.
- BAL Afghanistan maintains a sound correspondent network across the globe comprising of Citibank (USA), and Habib American Bank (USA) etc.. The said strong correspondent arrangements enable BAL Afghanistan to provide host of services to their wide spread customer base to the best of their satisfaction.
- In addition to financial solutions Bank Alfalah Afghanistan provides a complete range of commercial banking services such as:
- Local and foreign remittances
- Internal bank transfers
- Visa powered cards
We are looking for Head of Compliance/ Country Compliance Manager for our Afghanistan Operations. CAMS Certification is a mandatory requirement.
Provinces to travel:
Compliance In-depth Knowledge
Duties & Responsibilities:
Regulatory Compliance & Audit
Inquiries of FINTraca, AG Office and DAB etc.
Facilitate Onsite and Offsite Review of DAB
OFAC/ UNSC/ World Check Screening
AML/ CFT Transactions Monitoring
Review of CDD/ EDD of customers
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
CAMS Certification is a must
Other Compliance related training/ courses