|Date Posted:||Oct 10, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||150000 - 175000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About BMC Group:
Business Management Consulting is Management, Human Resource, Workforce Management, Consulting and Training firm is committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of an organization. Our firm provides a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organizational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs. Some organizations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to utilize our services in place of a formal human resource function.
As a Country Manager, responsible for developing and managing initiatives to support the growth of organization within Afghanistan, with an emphasis on overseeing Marketing Research and Survey, Business Development and Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct and oversee marketing research and survey from design to implementation, analysis and product development.
- Analyze customer needs, perceptions, and behavior through a combination of proprietary and syndicated customer research studies.
- Develop research questionnaires, analyze and interpret the data, develop presentations and make recommendations on findings.
- Contribute to analysis of market environment and future trends; make recommendations based on findings.
- Coordinate with others on the research team. Support client teams providing an integrated view of their segment/market or function.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers, and developing new relationships by identifying new customers.
- Document all research findings.
- University graduate in the field of Marketing with a focus on Research and Survey, Master degree preferred.
- Ability to conduct both qualitative and quantitative research studies and evaluation.
- Very good communication Skills in English, Dari and Pashto written and spoken.
- Very good computer and email communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills in working with researchers and practitioners.
- Very Organized, have the ability to multitask and handle timelines and priorities in a team environment.
- Strong Presentation Skill.
- Enthusiastic about working across disciplines and community sectors.