|Date Posted:||Apr 19, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 25, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About اداره توزیع تذکره الکترونیکی:
The Independent Administration Reform and Civil Service Commission (IARCSC) was established in 1382 to manage and lead the government’s efforts to reform and improve public administration in Afghanistan so as to meet the development needs of the country. Capacity Building for Results Facility “CBR” is an Afghan led reform and capacity building program, funded through Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) under the Afghan National Budget. CBR program is managed by the Ministry of Finance and IARCSC and is supervised by a Steering Committee which is composed from the Minister of Finance and the Chairman of IARCSC. The CBR aims to assist the government in improving the capacity and performance of select line ministries in carrying out their mandates and delivering services to the Afghan people. To help reduce the reliance on externally financed staff, CBR supports the creation of a specialized and highly qualified cadre of civil servants, with the capacity to manage critical government reforms, and ensure that critical services are sustained. Specific capacity and institution building programs will be implemented with systematic monitoring of and reporting on results. All line ministries can participate in CBR, while the level of support is based on results.
The incumbent of the post will act as point of contact for internal/external communications, meet and control printing requirements and maintain proper documentation record on regular basis.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. Act as POC for all internal/external Communications
3. Manage the printing activities to meet printing requirements
4. Control printing quality regularly
5. Ensure the availability of all required resources
6. Maintaining standard documentation record
7. Monitor and record the status of blank and personalized cards
8. Schedule regular maintenance in terms of systems, application and network
9. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Application, IT or Software Engineering.
o Minimum 5 year responsible experience of managing technical project environment.
o Ability to sets and meets realistic deadlines & forecasts changes and communicates current and projected issues.
o Good communication and written skills