|Date Posted:||Jun 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 18, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||7|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Technologists, Inc. (Ti):
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Read and understand specifications, reference codes and standards
2. Conduct all completion inspections â€“ punch-out, pre-final and final acceptance.
3. Efficient management of project Documents.
4. Check to assure all materials and /equipment have been tested, submitted and approved.
5. Communicate and document deficiencies.
6. To inspect construction activities and establish testing requirements
7. To substantiate the quality of materials and workmanship by testing and inspection.
8. Review all submittals to insure compliance with the plans and specification
9. Inspect all material delivered, at the time of receipt, to ensure compliance with submittals, specifications, plans and/or shop drawings.
1. At least 3 years continuous experience as working in US corps of engineers projects or in similar field.
2. BS. Degree of Civil Engineering or similar field is required.
3. Must have completed US Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management (CQM) for Contractors course/ the training will be given by Technologists Inc if the candidate is qualified and satisfies other requirements.
4. Working knowledge of MS Office packages, Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
5. Fluent in Dari and Pashto, both written and verbal.
6. Proven organizational, negotiation and problem solving skills.