|Date Posted:||Mar 17, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||80000 - 160000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
This is a consultancy assignment that requires at least two to three months contract duration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Business Banking Unit
ï‚§ Provide â€œbridgeâ€ management between outgoing unit head and incoming head.
ï‚§ Assist the CEO by providing hands on management of unit.
1. Manages the activities of the three lending team.
2. Ensure renewals are undertaken on timely basis.
3. Review and correct credit reviews and credit facility documentation.
4. Advise on structuring and pricing.
ï‚§ Ensure credit repayments and interest settlements are monitored.
ï‚§ Advise CEO on approval / decline of renewal facilities and any new facilities.
ï‚§ Directly assist in managing major or problem accounts.
1. Review large accounts approximately 40.
1. Ensure original facility correctly structured. Identify accounts where (1) Immediate action required, (2) Can be correct at renewal.
2. Ensure documents requiring registration have been registered. (List of documents requiring registration will be provided (.
3. Prepare â€œimprovement opportunityâ€ memorandum.
Provide hands on training
ï‚§ Identify improvement opportunities that can be addressed by class room training and provide such training.
ï‚§ Work with individual lending officers.
1. Improve structure of existing facilities/ structure new facilities.
2. Improve quality of reviews that are prepared for the credit committee.
3. Improve account monitoring:
I. Information required from customer (Type and frequency(
II. Review of information provided by customers
III. Information gathering when on site visits
â€¢ University graduated proffered in Accounting and Finance discipline.
â€¢ At least 5 years progressive experience in SME Lending.
â€¢ Knowledge of Afghan Business Market will be an advantage.
â€¢ Communicate in clear, concise and effective written and verbal formats.
â€¢ Ensure professional communication and relationships are maintained with external parties.
â€¢ Well developed computer skills.
â€¢ Demonstrate flexibility and a hands-on approach when working in a team.
â€¢ Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
â€¢ Analytical and numerical skills.