|Date Posted:||Jan 18, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 24, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Accounting/Finance ,Banking|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Contribute to the strategic direction of the Bank through the development and implementation of sound and prudent underwriting standards to ensure that the bank is in complete compliance with DAB regulations, guidelines, and bank internal policies, and underwriting procedures in support of the Bank’s credit goals and documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide supervision, guidance and training to other officers of the bank engaged in lending activities to insure the safety of the credit portfolio.
2. Initial Review and analyze new, renewal or extended cases of all loans in considerate for approval with the exception consumer loans.
3. Develop, implement and recommend loan portfolio policies and procedures in accordance to current practice and DAB requirements.
4. Assist with Oversight credit administration and loan operations along with regulatory compliance.
5. Participate in various committees related to credit functions of the bank.
6. Liaison to examiners, external and internal loan review and external auditors for the credit function in expediting their reviews.
7. Participate in the development and implementation of the bank’s strategic credit objectives.
1. Suitable academic qualifications
2. Detailed knowledge of DAB’s regulations related to credit, collateral requirements. and asset classification
3. Ability to read and write policy and loan documents in English, Dari and Pashto