|Date Posted:||Apr 5, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 16, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan:
Bank-e-Millie Afghan Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness. In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 84th years of fame.
The Loan Recovery Officer is responsible for collecting non-performing and problematic loans and executing all other loan recovery functions.
Provinces to travel:
1. Strong analytical skills. 2. Able to adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities. 3. Computer office package. 4. Able to work independently or as a team member. 5. Strong oral and written communication skills Desirable attributes: 1. Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work with Staff and People. 2. Demonstrated experience of working to deadlines and achieving goals. (Essential). 3. Strong commitment to achieving results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The role will involve discussion with borrowers in order to obtain the necessary information regarding their account and recover the loan
2. Carry out problem-loan follow up in case of delinquencies ( in terms of repayment and in terms of other obligations as stipulated in the loan agreement)
3. Follow up of the daily given assignments and prepare report for the respective supervisor/s
4. To follow-up on loans that are currently in a recovery status and loans which will be transferred into the Loan Recovery Department.
5. Any other task or duty which is assigned by the line manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
University Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification;
At least 3 years’ experience in Loan and reputable Bank Sector
Strong spoken, written, and expressive English skills
Strong spoken, written and expressive local language skills as required for liaison work with the various ministerial departments