|Date Posted:||Mar 24, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ghazanfar Bank:
Ghazanfar Bank, a full-fledged licensed commercial Bank, commenced its operations in March 2009. The Share Holders of the Bank belongs to one of the leading business groups of Afghanistan. As a leading business house Ghazanfar Group is involved in various key businesses sectors as a front runner such as import and distribution of Petroleum/Gas and other various important industrial sectors. Ghazanfar Bank started off its operation from Kabul, Afghanistan and is offering key financial services both under conventional and Islamic Banking. The Bank has since opened up its Branches at various key locations such as Mazar Sharif, Hairatan, Kunduz, Takhar, Pule- Khumri, Jalalabad, Herat besides opening another five branches at Kabul in Sarai Shahzada, Shar-e-Naw, Karte Naw, Kute Sangi and Lese Maryam. In due course of time the Bank intends to expand its Branch Network in Kabul as well as at other key locations of the Country.
The Management Team of the Bank is comprised of highly experienced and qualified Bankers, Financial Experts, Accountants and Risk Managers with considerable expertise in all aspects of Banking. With the help of such a dynamic team the Bank is in a position to offer specialized skills in a traditional way in all related spheres such as counseling and advising on any financial matter, handling of foreign exchange transactions, handling of investments in a Depository Account, Islamic Banking transactions, Lending/Corporate Banking transactions, SME Lending transactions, Money Transfer transactions, Retail Banking transactions and International Trade related transactions.
Credit Officer responsibilities include preparing loan applications, evaluating clients' financial information and calculating risk ratios. ... Ultimately, you will help our clients acquire loans in a timely manner, while ensuring we comply with the law.
A. Required extensive knowledge of credit reports, credit and regulatory compliance, fraud identification, and other customer verification techniques.
B. Excellent communication skill with Senior and Junior Levels.
C. Computer skills in MS Office package such Word, Excel and PowerPoint Excellent management skill.
D. Fluent in English, Dari and Pashto both written and spoken is required.
E. This job requires skills needed in a typical office environment. This includes
computer skills, communications skills, as well as utilization of office equipment
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide recommendation tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk and present analysis, findings and recommendation to manager especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay.
2. Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances and Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications.
3. Complete a through, in Depth analysis of new credit requests, credit change request, renewals and annual relationship reviews.
4. Ensure that all credit files are complete, identify any documentation deficiencies, and credit administration as needed for timely resolution.
5. Undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models.
6. Completing loan application forms and submitting to loan committee for approval.
7. Helping to enhance the quality of credit applications.
8. Review loan files as needed to ensure quality, consistency and compliance with lending guidelines.
9. the credit officer shall be responsible to administer and verify all the documents required to finalize the credit proposal.
10. the credit officer shall be responsible in dealing with all fund and non-fund based facilities (Overdraft, Term Loan,, LCs, BGs ) etc.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
A. At least a bachelor's degree, with a background in finance, accounting.
B. 4+ years’ experience in related field.
Areas of study that credit analysts should be familiar with include:
C. Accounting. Finance, Ratio Analysis, Statistic, Economic, Calculus, Financial Statements Analysis and Risk Assessment.
- Must be able to understand financial data (Balance Sheets, Income
Statements, Cash Flow Statements, Financial Ratios, etc.) and apply those
Skills as they pertain to the loan underwriting process. Must be organized,
efficient, and able to work independently and be detail oriented in order to
Generate accurate reports.
- Able to research and evaluate data to make informed decisions and solve problems.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Sense of discretion and willingness to maintain strict confidentiality of pertinent and sensitive information.