|Date Posted:||Jul 11, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Aug 9, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Exchangerzone Microfinance Co. is the Afghanistan first and largest microfinance institution, and financial services company founded by Investone Corps. Inc. in Kabul. Investone Corps, Inc. is a holding company founded by States Corps Engineering which has office in Virginia, USA, and other countries of the region. The company is duly registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (ASIA), De Afghanistan Bank (DAB), Microfinance Investment Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) and Ministry of Finance (MOF). We are the first company in Afghanistan outside the banking industry to offer microfinance, banking, investment, and financial services. Our main businesses are credit and prepaid credit cards, Microfinance Services, investment products & services, travel insurance & services, banking and other financial services. Exchangerzone is dedicated to focus on serving the comprehensive needs of individuals and businesses with high quality and value pricing. The company with a core staff of experienced national and international professionals and an expert team approaches to most financial services and projects within and outside Afghanistan.
The Currency Exchange Manager will be an experienced Saraf with extensive knowledge in Kabul Sarafi Market. The Currency Exchange Manager will manage the entire currency exchange portfolio of Exchangerzone. He/she should have high skills in forex business in Afghanistan who can handle the changing and complex pace of this industry and understand the entire process of the position. He should be very dynamic and active guy who can work under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Currency Exchange Manager will be an experience Saraf. Following are the essentials duties and responsibilities for this position:
1. Manage the total portfolio of Currency Exchange in Exchangerzone
2. Manage the trading functions in order to meet the financial goals of Exchangerzone.
3. Supervise the inflow and outflow of all trading currencies.
4. Watch the market and purchase and sale foreign currency in Sarai Shahzada and other markets of Afghanistan and outside.
5. Manage foreign currency stock levels and ensure proper and smooth operations.
6. Ensure effective and efficient cash management.
7. Be up to date with all of the latest financial developments, not only with the country’s economy, but also with other countries.
8. Monitor a large scale of foreign exchange functions and operations
9. Manage the research on both foreign and domestic markets, with the use of fundamental and technical analysis. Must also be able to provide appropriate solutions or recommendations for all clients that they can handle.
10. Review reconciliation sheets and ensure that all sheets are balanced accordingly to the regulations and laws of the industry and Exchangerzone.
11. Maintain the relationship between international or counterpart financial institutions.
12. Prepare profit and loss reports with the help of operation and finance department
13. Participate in physical and virtual bidding.
14. Ensure transparency in cash management.
15. Ensure proper custody of cash.
16. Ensure all the currency are genuine and remove old and deteriorated currency notes.
17. Attend meeting
18. Prepare customized reports
19. Any other tasks assigned by the line supervisor of top management.
This position will report to COO, DY.COO and CEO of Exchangerzone.
High School Graduate. Bachelor will be preferred
This position manages the team of Currency Exchange Department and is responsible for the performance management and input regarding hiring of the staff in that department.
An energetic and physically well employee is needed.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, and regular hours of work and days are Saturday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; however, this position can regularly require long hours and frequent weekend work.
Honest, committed, hardworking and open to learn.
TRAVELS TO PROVINCES
Require Travels to Provinces
Dari and Pashto
1. Microsoft Word