|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 29, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ghazanfar Bank:
Ghazanfar Bank, a full-fledged licensed commercial Bank, commenced its operations in March 2009. The Share Holders of the Bank belongs to one of the leading business groups of Afghanistan. As a leading business house Ghazanfar Group is involved in various key businesses sectors as a front runner such as import and distribution of Petroleum/Gas and other various important industrial sectors. Ghazanfar Bank started off its operation from Kabul, Afghanistan and is offering key financial services both under conventional and Islamic Banking. The Bank has since opened up its Branches at various key locations such as Mazar Sharif, Hairatan, Kunduz, Takhar, Pule- Khumri, Jalalabad, Herat besides opening another five branches at Kabul in Sarai Shahzada, Shar-e-Naw, Karte Naw, Kute Sangi and Lese Maryam. In due course of time the Bank intends to expand its Branch Network in Kabul as well as at other key locations of the Country.
The Management Team of the Bank is comprised of highly experienced and qualified Bankers, Financial Experts, Accountants and Risk Managers with considerable expertise in all aspects of Banking. With the help of such a dynamic team the Bank is in a position to offer specialized skills in a traditional way in all related spheres such as counseling and advising on any financial matter, handling of foreign exchange transactions, handling of investments in a Depository Account, Islamic Banking transactions, Lending/Corporate Banking transactions, SME Lending transactions, Money Transfer transactions, Retail Banking transactions and International Trade related transactions. And is looking for qualified professionals for the advertised position.
We are currently seeking Customer Relationship Officer to join our Organization to Handle any sort of concerns raised by the people who use the Organization’s products or services, the Customer Relationship Officer will be focusing on direct customer servicing via Telephone and taking ownership of each enquires/complaints with proper follow up. The CRO’s go a step further and identify and correct the faulty processes, if any, as well as aim to improve the organization’s overall Customer satisfaction ratings measured by laid down metrics which are tracked on weekly or monthly basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
1. Retain top customer of bank which the list will be delegate by line manager.
2. Keep a strong and effective relationship with corporate customer of bank.
3. Show his/her availability 24 hours 7 day without any excuse.
4. Deliver the best banking service to corporate customers of bank both credit and deposit customers.
5. Resolve all complains of corporate customer within less time and give feedback to customer and update him/her about the complaint and the process.
6. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly report and send to his/her line manager within the approved format for further information of line manager about the customer’s feedback.
7. Prepare a survey form and take the approval from line manager for collecting the information and feedbacks from bank corporate customers related to bank products, services, environment, staff behavior and his time and many other issues which is important to maintain our corporate customers.
8. Develop plans for support from the corporate sector which maximizes income for Ghazanfar Bank.
a. Work with the corporate relationship manager to develop corporate engagement plans and activities and then independently develop quarterly plans.
b. Collaborate with the corporate relationship manager to maintain good relations with all key private sector contacts, continually growing and developing a wide network of contacts in the corporate sector.
c. Understand the internal structures of potential corporate partners and tailor the Ghazanfar bank approach differently for corporate social responsibility / sustainability teams or charity business teams.
d. Keep the corporate database updated with new relationships, meetings and developments.
e. Broker meetings between Ghazanfar Bank senior staff and trustees with new private sector contacts.
f. To scan the corporate environment and the plans of corporate partners to identify opportunities for further engagement or income.
g. Provide expertise and guidance to Ghazanfar bank staff on how to best engage with people from corporate organizations.
h. Write proposals and pitch opportunities
9. Support the corporate relationships manager to develop marketing plans and deliver successful marketing campaigns.
a. Undertake market research on target market.
b. Develop marketing plans selecting a range of techniques and channels including direct mail, direct email, web, social media and face to face.
c. Using Ghazanfar Bank brand guidelines produce marketing copy for newsletters, flyers, web and other written materials Job description.
d. Liaise with Ghazanfar Bank web and design staff as well as external agencies to create and deliver marketing plans.
10. Manage and grow Ghazanfar Banks corporate membership scheme.
a. Develop and implement quarterly recruitment and retention plans to secure an overall income coming from corporate membership.
b. To identify potential new members and build a prospect pipeline.
c. Develop programs and organize regular events for corporate members, non-member corporates.
d. Review of corporate membership benefits in coordination with the corporate relationship manager and the membership team
11. Provide support to the corporate relationship manager and other colleagues when needed.
a. Work with the external facing teams across Ghazanfar Bank to help them develop small to medium projects or activities that can win corporate support, write proposals and pitch to relevant corporate sector organizations
12. Desk-based research to:
a. Identify areas where Ghazanfar bank could support business in their community engagement programs as part of their broader corporate responsibility and sustainability strategies.
b. Identify topics to use in regular newsletters and briefings and for the organization of regular events/seminars where our voluntary and corporate members can meet, learn and discuss on issues relevant to both sectors.
Provide and update relevant information on corporate membership pages of the Ghazanfar Bank website
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Master Degree in Business Administration with minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Customer Relationship Management skill (Expert)
- Market/ Competitor knowledge (Advanced)
- Product Knowledge (Advanced)
- Needs profiling and analysis ( Advanced)
- Negotiation and Objection handling (Advanced)
- Excellent communication and report writing in local language (Dari and Pashtoo) as well as fluent in English.
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Bachelor of Business Administration or Master Degree in Business Administration with minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
2. Strong sales and relationship management skill.
3. Excellent Business communication and interpersonal skill.
4. Customer Relationship Officer is expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet customers’ needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Consumer banking products
5. Customer Relationship Management skill (Expert)
6. Market/ Competitor knowledge (Advanced)
7. Product Knowledge (Advanced)
8. Needs profiling and analysis ( Advanced)
9. Negotiation and Objection handling (Advanced)
10. Need based/ Consultative Sales Skills (Advanced)
11. Team work and leadership skill (Advanced)
12. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office program.
Excellent communication and report writing in local language (Dari and Pashtoo) as well as fluent in English.