|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 16, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
To have full responsibility of all channels.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· You will be direct reporting to Sr. Customer Service Officer
· You will responsible to attend any type of complain / customers visiting the brand shop and provide them the core value of customer care.
· Handling Customer Complain. assist with Client Services as needed
· Providing help and advice to customers using your organization’s products or services.
· Your main area of services will be identifying the customer problems and promote sales.
· Liaising the customer within the given SLA.
· Your will be responsible to process the customer complain / issue, request etc within the given SLA.
· Escalating he customer complain, problem / issue request within the given SLA.
· Updating he customer after successful service and get their feedback if any.
· Responsible for meeting both SIM & Recharge Target on monthly basis.
· Ensure that that your presence is a positive effect on sales and brand image in the market.
· Responsible for submitting of daily sales report to the Sr. customer Service officer
· Responsible to work with a team and create a pleasant team work environment.
· Responsible to maintain his sales receipt / Sales Invoice, SAF Submission record, Activation record via 700.
· Ensure to follow the ATRA rules and regulation while selling the Sims in the open market.
· You will be responsible to submit the SAF on time to SAF management and update your record of SAF submission.
· Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
· Responsible to provide over all service, sales, marketing and customer care.
Create method to provide feedback and Quality Assurance on identified errors.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Samangan
University Graduation with at least 3 years experiences.
The interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(Customer Service Agent "Samangan") Otherwise your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned your resume should not exceed than One MB.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.