|Date Posted:||Jul 4, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 9, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan Internatinal Bank (AIB):
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verification of account opening and closing:
â€¢ Ensure that proper identification of customers is
available according to the existing guidelines and DAB
â€¢ Advise customers as to which types of accounts are
suitable for the customer banking needs.
- Provide all relevant account opening forms to the
customers and guide them how to fill the application.
- Obtains customers signatures on all relevant forms.
Forwarding to SD dept. for data capture.
- Review files to ensure all initial updates have been
- Forwarding Welcome letters and Payment instructions to
customers, advising that account is opened / activated.
- Review instruction received from customers and forwarding
to SD after due verification.
- Inform Customers about terms and conditions of the
- Giving information to the customers regarding account
balances, fees and other terms of the various services.
- Files documents systematically.
- University degree is preferred.
- 6 months to 1 year experience directly related to Customer Services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Posses good organizational skills and an ability to work as part of team.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork and records maintenance skills.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and an ability to follow instructions precisely.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate fluently, both orally and in writing in English, Dari and Pashto.
- Familiar with a variety of computer applications.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.