|Date Posted:||Jul 4, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 9, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||7|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verification of account opening and closing:
- Ensure that proper identification of customers is available according to the existing guidelines and DAB regulations.
- Advise customers as to which types of accounts are suitable for the customer banking needs.
- Provide all relevant account opening forms to the customers and guide them how to fill the application.
- Obtains customers signatures on all relevant forms. Forwarding to SD dept. for data capture.
- Review files to ensure all initial updates have been completed.
- Forwarding Welcome letters and Payment instructions to customers, advising that account is opened / activated.
- Review instruction received from customers and forwarding to SD after due verification.
- Inform Customers about terms and conditions of the services rendered.
- Giving information to the customers regarding account balances, fees and other terms of the various services.
- Files documents systematically.
- University degree is preferred.
- 6 months to 1 year experience directly related to Customer Services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Posses good organizational skills and an ability to work as part of team.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork and records maintenance skills.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and an ability to follow instructions precisely.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate fluently, both orally and in writing in English, Dari and Pashto.
- Familiar with a variety of computer applications.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.