|Date Posted:||Oct 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 18, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution:
Mutahid (meaning United in local language) Development Finance Institution (MUTAHID) was established on April 1, 2011 and initially three MFIs namely Microfinance Agency for Development and Rehabilitation of Afghan Communities (MADRAC), Parwaz Microfinance Institution (PARWAZ) and Mofad Microfinance Company (MOFAD) were consolidated. Later on, three additional MFIs namely Women for Women International Microfinance Afghanistan (WWI), Ariana Financial Services (AFS) and ChildFund Afghanistan Microfinance Limited (CFA MF) consolidated into MUTAHID. The creation of MUTAHID was an opportunity to combine the best components of these consolidating institutions and to preserve the significant investments made over the last few years, to create one larger, stronger and sustainable, best practice MFI based on the core principles of ethics, ideas and hard work while incorporating the lessons learned from the past. Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) is supporting MUTAHID directly by providing direction, capacity building and financial resources and while a division of MISFA is run as a separate autonomous operating entity. The management of MUTAHID is ensuring the orderly and judicial transfer of good clients, quality staff and assets of the consolidating institutions.
The customer services officer is responsible for providing information to Mutahid customers in order to promote understanding and maintain good customer relations, to initiate conversation, uncover customers’ needs, to help customers resolve their queries and be responsive to them in an ethical & informative way.
Requires travel to provinces:
Accuracy Problem solving Organizing Attention to detail
Logical in presenting ideas Coordinating Customer Service Team work Communicating clearly/concisely Time management Planning Written/oral English
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Receiving clients and Data Collection:
· Explaining the loan policies & procedures to the clients.
· Filling the Comprehensive Financial Services Form (CFSF) to the new clients and attaching relevant documents to the form (NIC/Tazkira, Photos, and thumb impressions).
· Submitting CFSF forms to MIS department.
· Registering clients to M-Paisa, filling M-Paisa & Roshan forms for each client.
· Collecting the repayments from clients.
2. Generation of Accurate Reports:
· Prepare the following reports:
· Providing daily reports to Area manager on daily activities.
· Updating financial services officers for their active clients and delinquent clients.
· Providing reports of loan balances, payment listing to Financial Services officers.
· Depositing the repayments to the Bank and reporting to Finance department.
§ Maintaining a filling system for M-Paisa clients’ application forms.
§ Preparing M-Paisa reports after loan disbursements & reconciling the reports with Area Manager and MIS Coordinator.
§ Reporting to finance for all loan summaries (repayments, penalty, and write off).
§ Monthly reconciled reports of M-Paisa registration and disbursements to operations & MIS department.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
Education: A Diploma or Degree with computer courses
Knowledge: Accounting, MS Office, Virmati, Credit software, EPA
Knowledge: Microfinance Operations