|Date Posted:||May 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||English Literature|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Muslim English Language Institute:
Muslim English Language Institute (MELI), established in 2002, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through an exclusive program. We have tried to increase the interest of learning English by offering contemporary and comprehensive curriculum and high-quality teaching methodology.
We began by offering DEL Program in 2002 with the strength of 200 students.
Today, we serve the educational aspirations of over 40,000 students from all over the country. In addition, more than 30,000 students have successfully graduated from our institute with knowledge, wisdom and nationwide serving capacity.
We have four campuses located in key locations of Kabul City with our main campus located in Dehbori 3rd District. For now, we have three provincial campuses in Herat, Mazar-E-Shariff and Jalal Abad and other campuses are under construction in other important cities.
Our DEL Program is consisting of the following semesters:
Pre-Beginner & Special Beginner
Base One & Base Two
Base Three & Base Four
Junior One & Junior Two
Junior Three, Junior Four & Senior
Our DEL Program is an exclusive program consisting of four components called Grammar Period, Structure Period, News Period and Atmosphere Period. These four periods focus on improving the four essential skills of learning: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Muslim English Language Institute needs a CONTENT WRITER who will develop and create content for print, digital and social media, or product descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines. Writer will communicate with the Top Management, clients, and other potential sources. Must follow company editorial style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
· Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strict adherence to company policies and style
· Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
· Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
· Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent grasp of English language
· Creative and innovative thinker and planner
· Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
· Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
· Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Self-motivated and self-directed
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Good English, Persian and Pasto communication skills
· Researching and organizing facts and sources
· Interviewing sources
· Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
· Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
· Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
· Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
· Having good written and oral communication skills specially in English and Pashto Languages.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· BA-Literature in English.
· Certified English Trainer (Optional)
· High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
· Three to four years’ experience writing for a large agency or corporation
· Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and