|Date Posted:||Nov 4, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Customer Service|
|Salary Range:||15000 - 25000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Naqdina PS is an innovative and forward-thinking firm established in 2014 by obtaining business license from Afghanistan Investment Support Agency. Since then, by keeping up with the times and carefully responding to the ever changing demands of partners and customers, Naqdina has continued advancing in service delivery.
Naqdina started its Mobile E-Top Up service in early 2015 and completed combining 5 telecoms airtime purchase through a single SIM using USSD and SMS services plus enjoying extra access by using android and IOS mobile Applications.
Today Naqdina mobile recharge services with multiple option for the easy, fast and secure use of customer is welcomed across the country. Naqdina will add more services in the near future.
For further information about Naqdina, please visit our website www.naqdina.com or contact us at given mobile numbers.
Naqdina Moblie recharge and bill payment services is being appreciated by many re-sellers and retailers across the country. Naqdina customer base is growing every day and week. Having team members to support the customer and other team members in the over all customer relationship is an urgent need. the customer support officer will be involved in overall support activities to facilitate achieving customer satisfaction.
His main duties will focus on building relations, responding customer inquiries, resolving customer issues,preparing informative reports for the review of the supervisors and managers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Direct customers to online resources of Naqdina
- Update customer records in the system, including notes about interactions
- Pitch ideas for improving customer care
- Create and maintain reports about customer interactions
- Attend weekly staff meetings and provide update reports of his performance.
- Participate in team-building activities
- Develop reports on customer base, their attraction, incoming and outgoing calls.
- Encourage customers to complete surveys
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- High school diploma or College required
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is preferred and will be considered a plus point
- 2 years’ of experience especially with Telecom companies customer support sections
- Basic knowledge of office equipment & other office related software
- Must be fluent in Dari , Pashtu Languages.
- Good knowledge of sales and support tactics
The customer support officer is required to be self motivated and should require minimum supervision. every day task list may not be provided at any specific days for any reason, but the customer support officer is expected to perform his level best to perform routine tasks in the capacity of the customer support position.through his/skills he will prepare analytical reports, presentations and suggestions. the customer support is required to be very patient and have high level of tolerance on customer arguments and should behave them with respect and nice words. any rude behavior with customers is not acceptable and may cause to termination of employment.
the customer support office should have good knowledge of the computer programs such as word, excel and power point.