|Date Posted:||Nov 25, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 5, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Telecome Engineering,Computer Science,IT - Software,Electrical Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Afghan Telecom Corporation incorporated in September 2005 to provide unified telecommunication services throughout Afghanistan under the stewardship of Ministry of Communications & Information Technology. Current service structure includes wireless, 4G/LTE, fiber optics, copper and satellite operations.
Afghan Telecom Corporation is the leading national provider of telecommunication services in Afghanistan. Afghan Telecom adopted a challenging program aiming to transform its business from government system to the recognized commercial business standards. The company has developed clear strategies focusing on internal re-organization, re-skilling and development of its staff, enhancement of its internal processes and studying its customers' needs and requirements while continuing carrying out its national and social duties and responsibilities.
The CVBS Expert as a Staff of Afghan Telecom Corporation will be under the administrative supervision ofChief Technical Officer (CTO), and will be responsible for CVBS as per guidelines and regulations as well as to performing the CVBS Expert issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support sales engineering colleagues in the capture, refinement and negotiation of customer requirements.
· Play a lead role with customers, partners and other stakeholders to create and document the logical and physical integration design for our applications and solutions.
· Create, document and support execution of test plans and cases.
· Monitor and prepare all connected NEs reports.
· Install, upgrade and configure company applications and potentially other OS or third-party software components required by these applications.
· Create estimates of efforts/costs associated with the above and track/report actuals for yourself and team-members.
· Fully hand on practice and understand the logic of ZTE CVBS product along with CRM, billing system.
· Fully hand on practice on reporting system and develop based on the requirements from management, commercial team.
· Bring in innovative ideas on PCRF, basic and optional features.
· Leverage your growing knowledge of the customer's challenges and market to identify new business opportunities for company.
· Be acutely sensitive to all aspects of our customer relationship with the goal of establishing and maintaining a highly professional.
· Identify, communicate and drive improvement initiatives for the processes and tools relating to your role.
· Monitor mobile technology and industry developments to ensure your knowledge remains current.
The incumbent will report to the CTO of Salaam.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in telecom engineering, computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering.
· A minimum of 5 years’ technical experience in the telecommunication domain. Of which:
3 years working with real-time network technology - for example Intelligent Networks, pre-paid services, real-time mediation, charging or policy.
2 years with a telecommunication operator or MVNE/MVNO.
· Significant professional services responsibility in at least 1 complex project.
· Working knowledge of Dari, Pashto and English.
· Written test
· Telecom Applications and Systems (IN, OCS, PCRF, Middleware,)
· Telecom Networking protocols (SS7, MAP, INAP, CAP, DIAMETER, SNMP,)
· IT and WEB Service Protocols (SOAP, REST HTTP,)
· OS and Programming (LINUX, Java, other object oriented languages)
· Product / software life-cycle concepts
· Routine reporting of CVBS, and all other related report that are necessary from billing system.
· Innovative in case of solution orientation, new features implementation requested by commercial team.