|Date Posted:||Dec 17, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 17, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The CVM Manager is expected to retain AWCC customer lifetime and maximize the revenue. The role will be responsible for end to end base management activities through CVM framework and managing the churn every month.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Strong and proven integrity, time management; work prioritization skills,
- Ability to multi-task. Work under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously in timely manner.
- Understanding of AWCC procedures, rules and regulations an asset. Ability to work effectively as a team member.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing the customer insight analysis, campaign business case, configuration, execution, and monitoring.
- Managing the CVM Campaign to drive and achieve the base management incremental revenue, customer engagement, and inactivity management.
- Design and lead customer profiling analysis, revenue stimulation, retention, and loyalty program & strategy.
- Manage campaign design, configuration, UAT, prioritization, launch, and post launch monitoring.
- Develop campaign processes, catalogue, template, briefs/training, business case, and reporting.
- Measure the campaign and manage campaign strategy (stop, review, and scale up) in periodical basis against the increment target.
- Drive cross-functional coordination with Sales/Product Owner/Marketing/Finance/Technology to ensure the campaign that impacted customer and internal business line are well manageable.
- Manage daily campaign operation & develop team members capabilities in managing multiple and complex segmented offers.
- Review the campaign platform, communication channels, and customer touch points to provide recommendation for future enhancement and improvement.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- BA/BS in Business Management, Statistics/Mathematics, or Computer Science from Top Tier University. MBA Preferred.
- 8+ years with 3 years managerial experience in Telecom CVM.
- Analytical mindset with proven track record on managing massive amount of data, developing insights, creating the proposition, and managing multiple campaigns offers.
- Expert on financial & commercial aspects of base management including customer analysis, insights, business casing, Testing & Piloting, and Campaign ROI measurement.
- Excellent project management, organizational skills, proven ability to deep dive the analysis, priorities the multiple loads, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work extra hours under multiple projects deadline in progressive and dynamics environment.
- Superior & proactive communicator, including verbal, written, and presentation.
- A proven team player & contributor.