|Date Posted:||Aug 1, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Aug 7, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Moore Afghanistan :
At Moore, our purpose is to help people thrive – our clients, our people and the communities they live and work in. We’re a global accounting and advisory family of over 30,000 people across more than 260 independent firms and 110 countries, connecting and collaborating to take care of your needs – local, national and international. When you work with Moore firms, you’ll work with people who care deeply about your success and who have the drive and dedication to deliver results for you and your business. You’ll have greater access to senior expertise than with many firms. We’ll be here for you whenever you need us – to help you see through the maze of information, to guide you in your decisions and to make sure you take advantage of every opportunity. To help you thrive in a changing world.
We’re looking for detail-oriented Cyber Security administrator to be responsible for desktop, server and network security, troubleshooting network access, and implementing network security policies and procedures at our organization. The security administrator works independently within the established procedures to ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modifications, or destruction throughout the ministry of defense network and information systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installing, administering and troubleshooting network/system security solutions.
- Patching Servers and workstations for bugs and vulnerabilities.
- Conducting vulnerability assessment on regular basis and onitoring network traffic for unusual activity.
- Determining causes of security violations and recommend corrective actions to ensure data security.
- Assisting internal and external clients with multi-platform security access issue and requests.
- Communicating security policies and procedures to both technical and non-technical users.
- Securing Cisco routers, switches and ASA firewalls via hardening benchmarks.
- Responding to security breaches and preparing documentation accordingly.
- Being able to configure routing, VPN, AAA and other security features in Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Configuring and administering McAfee e-policy orchestrator / Endpoint Security, Data Loss Prevention, Application control and firewall policies.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Palo Alto Network firewall.
- Being able to work in both Linux and Windows environment.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or computer science
- 4+ years of technical hands OR 3+ years relevant experience
- Network/System Security experience
- Working in multi-cultural environment
- Next Generation Firewall (Palo Alto)
- VPN Technologies (IPSec and DMVPN)
- Strong English communication and technical documentation
- Windows server platform
- Endpoint / Email security
- Should have CEH and CCNA Security online certifications. CCNP Security is more preferred.