|Date Posted:||Jun 13, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 25, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfills a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include: Enforcement of Rule of Law Ensuring security and protection of public order and security Take preventive measures to avoid the criminal incidence Timely detection of crime and criminals and prevent public disorder and violations Fight corruption, social immorality that disrupts public safety and welfare Supporting sound performance to strengthen transparency and accountability Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff Respect human rights and enhance the relationship of police and public Control and Protection Afghan borders Promote and enhance women’s participation in the police ranks Equal law enforcement, gender equality and provide required resources, facilities and fairThe incumbent professional environment for women Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities within legal boundaries and in accordance to the law ANP command and control Fight against narcotics import, production, cultivation, and smuggling Counterterrorist activities, organized crimes, human trafficking and attracting international assistance.
Vacancy NO: 1
Duty Station: ICT General Directorate Ministry of Interior
Relevant Department: General Directorate of ICT
Reporting to: Direct supervisor and SME Program Office
The position serves an expert operator of the MoIA ICT GD. The position provides technical and functional advice and implements the organizational directives of the Cyber Security unit. The incumbent serves as a Cyber point of contact and is responsible for the operation, maintenance and use of the system to maintain good security for the cyber through MoIA.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Participate in the weekly cybersecurity meetings, responsible for agenda.
2. Act as a conduit between MoI government leadership and O&M contractors.
3. Develop cybersecurity policies IAW ISO 27000.
4. Provide expertise to conduct Security Control Assessments IAW ISO 27002.
5. Participate in the bi-monthly International Risk Framework Working Group.
6. Voting member of the Configuration Management Board.
7. Assist Chief Security Officer with security practitioner training curriculum.
8. Responsible for timely submission of Information Systems Body of Evidence provided to AO/DAO.
9. Work with all offices w/I MoI to sustain positive security posture.
10. Develop System Security Plan for MoI Net.
11. Establish Common Control Provider inheritable security controls for hosted Information Systems.
12. Assist MoI Net Information System Owner Continuous Monitoring Plan development.
13. Provide weekly updates to CSTC-A cybersecurity advisor on multi-year network hygiene strategy.
14. Validate weekly audit reviews are accomplished for all IA-Enabled systems with log capability.
15. Participate in Incident Response internal exercises and in coordination with external organizations
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
At least Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Database or any other relevant field, Master degree is preferred.
At least 3 years of experience as Radio officer, preferably working with donor agencies for Afghan governmental agencies.
Fluency in English, Dari/ Pashto, written as well as the spoken ability
Required computer skills ( MS. Windows and MS. Office program)
Comprehensive knowledge and familiarity with Cyber Security affairs and procedures of MoIA of GoIRA