|Date Posted:||Jun 13, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 23, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About FHI 360 - USWDP Project:
FHI 360 is an international nonprofit working to improve the health and well-being of people in the United States and around the world.
The Data Analyst is a member of the USWDP Organizational Development; Under the overall guidance and leadership of the ICT Team Leader and direct supervision of ICT Training Specialist, he/she will accomplish specific tasks in relation to data collection, data cleaning, data analysis, data entry and reporting to the relevant line managers.
Provinces to travel:
Strong communication skills; Articulate and professional, and ability to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English, and should have working knowledge of Dari and Pashto languages.
Computer skills, including Excel and MS word packages.
Well organized, able to manage multiple tasks.
Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization skills, and attention to detail are required.
Work with full commitment, personal integrity and professionalism.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Data Analyst is a full-time, temporary position for 3 months located at the USWDP field office in Kabul, Afghanistan at Ministry of Higher Education. Key responsibilities and tasks of the position include:
1. Under direct supervision of ICT Training Specialist will, collect the data from all the relevant directorates, departments, and units of ministry of higher education (MOHE) and USWDP office.
2. Collection and analysis of the data received from MOHE and USWDP.
3. Clean and clear the data before data entry and make sure to enter data accurately.
4. Provide Support for data and system uploads, downloads and data backup.
5. Provide support for all the data entry requirements for all systems.
6. Work closely with MOHE IT directorate and other relevant directorate staff members to establish ongoing capacity and methods for the continued maintenance and support of all systems.
7. Identify problems and issues with our data entry platform system and communicate those problems immediately with the line manager and supervisor.
8. Maintain database integrity by checking and correcting the errors (bug fixing) and or take notes to solve those issues by the contracting company.
9. Maintain confidentiality of all the data received from MOHE and USWDP.
10. Provision of training, on the job training, coaching and mentoring to all the MOHE relevant directorates, departments and units.
11. Work closely with the MOHE department staff members to not only enter the data but also show and instruct them on how to enter, clean, and analyze the data.
12. Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor degree of any social sciences in one of the following or related fields preferred: Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics.
Experience in typing in high speed (40 – 50 words per minute).
Experience in typing English, Dari and Pashtu languages.
Experience in providing basic computer and data entry training, coaching and mentoring.