|Date Posted:||Jun 5, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 10, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||8|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Aria Medica:
Data collection & Pharmaceutical Marketing (intern) will work with the Marketing and Research Head. He/ She will be responsible for coordinating, conducting and collecting data’s from interviews, questionnaires, sites and various other methods of collecting data.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Conducting surveys, interviews, questionnaires and other data collection activities as requested by Market Research Head.
2. Conducting field visit and ability to travel to assigned areas from head of department for collecting data.
3. Collecting, compiling, storing and managing data on registered businesses collected from surveys and questionnaires.
4. Responsible to take promotional activities by organizing road shows for new product launch or reactivating the marketing of existing products.
5. Responsible to arrange, support, and participate in client calls and help them in identifying the product of their needs.
6. Offering support to marketing department and having to take initiatives to support systematic and disciplined distribution of the product has to be seen by the candidate for this post.
7. Accountable for doing sales analysis, arranging meetings with customers and do necessary survey as and when the company demands.
8. Preparing activity report of businesses upon request, through on-site visits.
9. Any other task or responsibility as assigned by the supervisor and head of department.
Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy or any related field.
1. Excellent analysis/evaluation skills.
2. Ability to work effectively with better assessment backgrounds.
3. Excellent oral and written communications skills.
4. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
5. Excellent problem solving and stress management skills.
6. Advanced computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Excel other research software is desired.
7. Excellent Dari & Pashtu is required, and English is an advantage.