|Date Posted:||Aug 21, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 21, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
The Training Specialist will work under the direct supervision of the Training Manager. The Training Specialist will perform the following principal functions relating to project support but are not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide reports to project supervisor.
2. Enter data received from provincial surveyors.
3. Check data in completed checklists for accuracy and completeness.
4. Assist in distributing reports.
5. Sorts and file paper work.
6. Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
7. Provide reports to project supervisor and record data from checklists.
â€¢ Must have prior work experience in which accurate data entry played a key role.
â€¢ Proficient in Excel and Word
â€¢ Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills would be an advantage.
â€¢ High School Graduate.
â€¢ At least one year of experience working in a data entry role.
â€¢ Fluent in written and spoken English.
Abilities and Skills:
â€¢ Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
â€¢ Demonstrate commitment to LBG/B and Vs mission, vision and values.
â€¢ Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.