|Date Posted:||Jul 30, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 10, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||16|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Finance:
Pension General Directorate/ MoF
The government of Afghanistan has laid out its vision of reforms in the social protection sector in the Afghanistan National Development Strategy (ANDS). In PGD, the main objective is to ensure fiscal sustainability and mitigating fiscal impact of the Pay and Grading reform on the pension program, making it consistent with the broader public sector reform agenda. The strategy also recognizes that it is critically important to develop fiscally sound and well-targeted pension system.
More importantly, the Pension Reform Project (PRP) is expected to contribute in the designing and implementing of policy and administrative reforms, and modernization of public sector pension program and to cover the private sector pension in future.
The project was initiated in early 2010 with technical and financial support of WB/IDA grants and continued until December 2017, and then followed by the government of Afghanistan.
1. Perform all data entry functions in full attention to details
2. Ensures accuracy, correctness and maintenance of all the data recorded
3. Prepares data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
4. Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
5. Secures information by completing data base backups.
6. Scanning, Copying and translating them to pension system.
7. Timely entering Collected Data into Database.
8. Manage the current filling system as per the requirement of PD
9. Verify and check the entered data to the Database and make sure the entered data is accurate..
10. Informing Supervisor of any missing or incorrect data.
11. Perform other duties that have been assigned by line Manager.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Dari Typing skill
· Teamwork player
· Work fluency in MS Office
· Able to Work independently and efficiently to meet deadline;
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized;
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duration of the assignment is to be 12 months with three months probationary period. The contract can be extended.
The working environment (office space, desk, hardware and software, communications) is provided by the Pension Directorate and is located in Pension Directorate.
The contract will be between the Data entry operator and the PD/MoF, and the Data Entry Operator will be directly accountable to the Archive Supervisor and Archive Manager for contractual issues.
The Data Entry Operator will work under the guidance of the Archive Supervisor and Archive Manager.
Place of Assignment
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Minimum baccalaureate but Bachelor Degree will be preferred.
Bachelor with 2 years of related experience/ baccalaureate degree with 4 years relevant experience Other Requirements: